[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [smila-dev] SMILA Eclipse Run Configuration - Search Servelet not working

me again.

Just found that the

SMILA.application/workspace/

directory of the integration package also contains out-of-data- configuration data (old schema.xml) with _NO_ field "_recordid". Replaced it with the one from the distro and it works (for) now.

Christian

On 22.06.2012 13:55, Christian Weigel wrote:
Hi,

unfortunately the launch config I sent yesterday works only for the
basic SMILA system. Bundles required by pipelets are NOT included and
therefore pipelets do not process correct. I add the solrj /
solrj.embedded bundles and their dependencies. Seems better now but
still there seems to be a configuration issue of the solr framework.
Running the (unmodified) indexUpdate workflow that invokes the
(unmodified) AddPipeline results in a

org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: ERROR:unknown field '_recordid'

although the schema in the workspace

SMILA.application/configuration/org.eclipse.smila.solr/DefaultCore/conf/schema.xml


contains that field.

I attach my current Run Configuration (which might still be wrong).

Perhaps somenone who wrote the SolrIndexPipelet could give me a hint.

Best,

Christian


On 22.06.2012 08:49, Andreas Weber wrote:
Hi Christian,

sorry for the late answer.
Great that you found a solution on your own and many thanx for your
contribution!

We'll have a look if we can reproduce the problem with the 1.0
integration package and let you know.

Best regards,
Andreas

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Christian Weigel
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2012 18:23
An: Smila project developer mailing list
Betreff: Re: [smila-dev] SMILA Eclipse Run Configuration - Search
Servelet
not working

Hi again,

Here's my own solution to the problem so far:

after some hours I finally created a completely new Run Configuration
according to the [SMILA-install-dir]/configuration/config.ini file.
Then I
removed the whole configuration folder from the integration
"SMILA.application" project (the search BPEL is using an old Lucene
pipelet
that seems not to exist anymore in the distribution) and replaced it
by the
complete configuration directory of the distribution.

Now everything seems to work so far from within Eclipse (let's wait
for the
next hour taking issue).

Attached please find the new launch config. It does not contain any
<mapEntry>s as the SMILA.launch does - I don't know if they are
important.
It should be tested and included into the integration packages for
SMILA 1.0.
Also the configuration directory should be replaced by the one from the
distribution.

Best regards,

Christian

On 21.06.2012 10:49, Christian Weigel wrote:
Hi All,

I am setting up the dev environment for SMILA pipelets using
SMILA-1.0-win32.win32.x86 binary distribution and the
SMILA-1.0-integrator-examples. Almost everything is going well so far.
I can compile and deploy pipelet bundles at lease from within Eclipse
(as the osgi console tells me).

Running SMILA from within Eclipse also works. Creation of indexing job
via REST API etc. works BUT when run from Eclipse the search servelet
does NOT work correctly:

When running the SMILA.launch - configuration there are validation
errors (see attachment). Ignoring these SMILA still starts up and
works as describe above but a call to

http://localhost:8080/SMILA/search

ends up with:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Servlet Not Initialized at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:518)
at ...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Resolving the Bundle validation errors by checking the required
bundles (after that there are 182 instead of 165 bundles) and
Reloading the target platform wihtin Eclipse the error changes to

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.eclipse.smila.search.servlet.activator.Activator.getSolrCoreNames(
Activator.java:74)

at
org.eclipse.smila.search.servlet.SMILASearchServlet.appendIndexList(SM
ILASearchServlet.java:278)

at
org.eclipse.smila.search.servlet.SMILASearchServlet.processRequest(SMI
LASearchServlet.java:179)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So the servlet seems to work now but some of the required solr/lucene
bundles still seem to be missing. I tried to manually activate some of
them via OSGI console but with no success so far.

Could someone possibly provide a launch configuration that

a) resolves the validation errors
b) contains and starts up required bundles in order to use the search
servelet

when starting SMILA 1.0 from within Eclipse.

Thank you and best regards,



_______________________________________________
smila-dev mailing list
smila-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/smila-dev

-- Dipl.-Ing. Christian Weigel Audio-visual Systems group

Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology IDMT Ehrenbergstr. 31
98693 Ilmenau, Germany

Phone +49 3677 467-117
Fax +49 3677 467-467

mailto:christian.weigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.idmt.fraunhofer.de
_______________________________________________
smila-dev mailing list
smila-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/smila-dev




_______________________________________________ smila-dev mailing list smila-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/smila-dev

-- Dipl.-Ing. Christian Weigel Audio-visual Systems group

Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology IDMT
Ehrenbergstr. 31
98693 Ilmenau, Germany

Phone 	+49 3677 467-117
Fax   	+49 3677 467-467

mailto:christian.weigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.idmt.fraunhofer.de