[smila-dev] RE: Problem with schema-loading in org.eclipse.smila.search.highlighting

Hi Daniel,
sorry for the late answer.

That all configuration files have to be stored into a test-bundle should not be a problem, or?
The dependencies to the other bundles is strange.
At the moment I don't see any necessary dependencies.
Best case would be of course to have SchemaResolver-Function that loads schemas from specific bundles.
Please contact me next week, then we can discuss how we can solve this.

Sebastian