[smila-dev] Problem with schema-loading in org.eclipse.smila.search.highlighting

Hi all,

I have just checked in a test bundle for
org.eclipse.smila.search.highlighting. The test bundle works for now,
but I noticed some strange dependencies:

To be able to find the schema ParameterDefinition.xsd for its xml
default configuration a HighlightingTransformer implementation needs the
following dependencies:
- bundle org.eclipse.smila.lucene and org.eclipse.smila.search must be
started via config.ini
- the test bundle needs the complete configuration for these two bundles
in its configuration folder (these include among others
ParameterDefinition.xsd)

You can see what happens by simply removing these dependencies.

This dependency was not noticed during application testing, as these two
bundles and their configuration was always included.
In my eyes these dependencies are just wrong !
I don't know how ParameterDefinition.xsd is searched for and found. Is
this logic related to the extension points used in these other bundles ?
Shouldn't the schema files be located in a central bundle or within the
bundle/bundle-configuration that relies on it ?

This should be clarified and fixed.

@Georg: Could you take a look at this? I think you are most familiar
with this code.

Bye,