Re: AW: AW: [smila-dev] Smila Security Concept

It was Daniel.Stucky@xxxxxxxxxxx who said at the right time 19.01.2009 11:58 the following words:

Good to talk about it!

This is just a misunderstanding. SID is not meant to be used as a prefix at all. The values used in the XML snippets are just examples for any values that could be used there ! They should represent raw values returned by the DSSP “as is” without any smila component modifying them.

I will change them  to just some numbers to avoid confusion J.

actually, you should document the datatypes and the intended values for fields,
like in a standards document: "in field X values of Y are intended, values MUST not include (a,b,c) but SHOULD give enough informaiton to M,N,O"

best
Leo

Bye,

Daniel