AW: [smila-dev] Smila Security Concept

Hi Leo, thanks for your feedback.

In all our concept specifications we have a section "Discussion" that should be used to provide feedback and discuss the topic. I guess this is an internal agreement of the project team that is not documented anywhere, so no blame on you :-)
The result of the discussion can then be worked into the original concept (in general by the creator of the concept). Otherwise the original concept may blur as different views/intentions are mixed.

Therefore I restored the original version, kept some of your improvements for better understanding and moved changes/suggestions/questions to the Discussion section. Please check if I forgot anything and if the text in discussion section makes sense or needs some rework.

Bye,
Daniel