Re: [smila-dev] download of smila-incubator for linux?

Hi Georg,

then please send around the links, or at least to me.

imho
this is a development wiki - and wikis are by default chaotic work in progress. I see no reason NOT to put the links into the wiki - this is not an official Eclipse library download on the Eclipse download site, this is a link to useful development resources outside eclipse. I guess you can link to apache.org or to youtube from the eclipse wiki, if you want to.

best
Leo