From: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Leo Sauermann
Sent: Donnerstag, 20. November 2008 16:21
To: smila-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Michael Sintek
Subject: [smila-dev] download of smila-incubator for linux?

Hi Smila-Dev,

I received a link for SMILA download from Georg Schmidt,
on their demo1 brox server.

This link misses on the Eclipse/Smila wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Documentation_for_5_Minutes_to_Success

Where is the Linux download link?

We want to test-drive it.
If you have the link, please include Michael Sintek in the answer.

can someone put the link on the SMILA wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA

(can be marked as "nightly build, don't start until it cooled down")

best
Leo

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann@xxxxxxx

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313