RE: [smila-dev] Partition in Storages: API/Changes Discussion

Btw, I've updated blackboard API changes proposal for the case "1.
Partition information is passed as a record Id property." to avoid
m-thread problems. Now it looks like following:
load(Id)
This will load record using partition information from the Id property

commit(Id, Partition)
This will commit record to specified partition (in order to be able to
load record from one partition and commit to another)