RE: [smila-dev] Partition in Storages: API/Changes Discussion

Thanks Dmitry.

Regarding Ivans suggestion:
I think it is not a good idea to add such method (in other cases your suggestion will be ok, because it simplifies the API):
Pipelet developers should not be annoyed with a getPartition method, in most cases they should not care about partitions,
And they should not call a extra methods every time, thus will make development much more difficult for them.
The use case is to store Records in a specific partitions (if intended),
That means the DFP(Rules/Listener) should handle the decision where it is stored,
only in special cases would a pipelet access (read) a specific partition. but in most cases the developer should not be aware of partitions (imho).