RE: [smila-dev] Partition in Storages: API/Changes Discussion

Hi,

Sebastian wrote:

> Dmitry has wrote something about Changes to the Blackboard regarding
> the Idea to use Partitions in both storages
> (for Reuse/Backup & recrawling)
>
> Feel free to discuss
>
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Specifications/Partitioning_Storages

Sorry, if I missed something, but ...
is there a description of the use case anywhere which is a bit longer than a single sentence? I find it a bit hard to discuss specifications for requirements I do not know about (-;

Or if there is a more detailed description of the use case somewhere, just put a link in the wiki page, please.

Cheers,
Juergen.

Back to the top