Re: AW: [smila-dev] Refactored bundle org.eclipse.smila.xmlstorage

Hi,

2) Indeed, I've added this helper many time ago when xmlstorage API was
only discussed; I've added TODO to replace it with XssConnection method
when it will be ready to blackboard, but not to the helper. So I think
this method should be added to XssConnection interface and replace that
helper.

Thanks,
Dmitry