AW: [smila-dev] Refactored bundle org.eclipse.smila.xmlstorage

Thanks Marius,

1) I fixed this. Don't know why it was not deleted when I committed my changes.

2) You may be right. I leave this to be decided by Tom. My goal was only to separate existing API from implementation, not doing any API refactoring. So please discuss this (as well as the architecture ideas you suggested  yesterday) with Tom.

Bye,
Daniel