AW: [smila-dev] Re: Problems with BinStorage

Hi all,

as I've announced earlier today, I've now compiled also a list of requirements for both record binary (http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Component_Requirements/Record_Binary_Storage_Requirements) and xml (http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Component_Requirements/Record_XML_Storage_Requirements) storage.

I think that this is a good start for addressing general problem of storing information in smila.
I've also updated http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Component_Requirements so you can see what other persistence services are on the to-do list.

Feedback is most welcome!

BTW: I have nothing against using VFS in our default implementation of record binary storage under one condition: It must be possible to have at least two instances of this service operating on the same VFS!

Cheers
Igor

PS. If you prefer we can also discuss this topic in Bugzilla as Thomas already suggested it.