AW: [smila-dev] aperture

Hi all,

Georg and I decided to move aperture (and aperture based pipelets) to sandbox and NOT add them to eclipse repository for now.
We have to wait until the aperture licenses (AFL and OSL) are EPL compatible or not. If so, we can take a detailed look at aperture 3rd party dependencies. Until then aperture is ON HOLD.

Georg will add a self implemented MimetypeIdentifier based on file extensions to replace the Aperture MimeTypeIdentifier and we will have modify the AddPipeline. The first release will only support text based documents (txt, html, xml). I guess this will all be done by this week.

Bye,
Daniel