AW: [smila-dev] Re: Problems with BinStorage

Hi Igor,

it is possible to work with multiple instances on the same VFS.
I added a test to the SVN sandbox at https://svn.brox.de/svn/eccenca/sandbox/dstucky/CommonVFSTest.

Make sure your org.apache.commons.vfs bundle is up to date, as the last version we used hat some problems with multiple client instances.

Bye,
Daniel

Back to the top