AW: [smila-dev] RE: Current Logging Settings

Hi all,

I agree with Allan to keep one log file.

I think we should set up some guidelines for developers when and what to log on which level to provide meaningful log entries

Then it's only a matter of configuration
- we should provide a default log4j configuration for development (e.g. log level DEBUG)
- we should provide a default log4j configuration for the application (e.g. log level INFO)

Everybody is free to change log4j settings in his/her development or application environment if those defaults don't fit.

Bye,
Daniel

Back to the top