Re: [sirius-dev] Retiring inactive commiters

Le 25/08/2020 à 08:12, Pierre-Charles David a écrit :
Hi all,

We plan to retire the following Sirius committers who have been inactive for a while (sometimes several years). If any of you want to keep their commiter rights, please mention it by replying before september 1st (1 week from now). Otherwise I'll proceed with the retirement process.

I forgot to add Matthieu Helleboid (matthieu.helleboid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) to the list of inactive commiters. I've see with him in private and he is OK, so I'll retire him with the rest (except Jean Barata who expressed his will to stay) tomorrow.

Back to the top