De : sirius-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sirius-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> De la part de Pierre-Charles David
Envoyé : mardi 25 août 2020 08:12
À : Eclipse Sirius Dev List <sirius-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [sirius-dev] Retiring inactive commiters

Hi all,

We plan to retire the following Sirius committers who have been inactive for a while (sometimes several years). If any of you want to keep their commiter rights, please mention it by replying before september 1st (1 week from now). Otherwise I'll proceed with the retirement process.

Inactive commiters to be retired:
- Jean Barata (jean.barata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
- Julien Dupont (julien.dupont@xxxxxxx)
- Nathalie Lepine (nathalie.lepine@xxxxxxx)