Re: [sirius-dev] Retiring inactive commiters

Le 25/08/2020 à 08:12, Pierre-Charles David a écrit :
Hi all,

We plan to retire the following Sirius committers who have been inactive for a while (sometimes several years). If any of you want to keep their commiter rights, please mention it by replying before september 1st (1 week from now).

Done. The commiters effectively retired where:

- Julien Dupont (julien.dupont@xxxxxxx)
- Nathalie Lepine (nathalie.lepine@xxxxxxx)
- Pierre Guillet (pierre.guillet@xxxxxxx)
- Stéphane Bonnet (stephane.bonnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) (it was already the case, probably when he stepped down as co-lead earlier). - Matthieu Helleboid (matthieu.helleboid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) who I had forgotten in the initial list (he gave me his approval in private).

Thanks to all of them for their contributions to the project.

Jean Barata keeps his commiter status as per his request.

Otherwise I'll proceed with the retirement process.

Inactive commiters to be retired:
- Jean Barata (jean.barata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
- Julien Dupont (julien.dupont@xxxxxxx)
- Nathalie Lepine (nathalie.lepine@xxxxxxx)