[sirius-dev] Build tweaks

Hi,

I have made a few adjustments to our builds to make them a little faster, in particular the Gerrit job. With more members of the team pushing commits and reviews it will become critical to get fast feedback from Gerrit.

Concretely:
* I switched to the just released [1] Tycho 0.19.0 (from 0.18.1 previously). On a local build on my machine, "mvn clean package" goes from 2min40s to 1min45s from this change alone. The commit is at [2]. * For the Gerrit job at [3], I have disabled the "sign" profile, which is used to sign the JARs with the Eclipse keys. Signing slows the build and is not useful for this job. * Still for the Gerrit job, I have disabled the indigo and juno targets. This leaves: helios (kept to catch improper usage of "new" APIs), kepler (the latest stable release) and luna (useful to catch any breakage or incompatibility with other components as early as possible).

Before these changes, a Gerrit build never took less than 18 minutes [4], and was quite often in the 30/40 minutes range. The first three builds after the changes took 13min, 3min15s and 2min47s.

Regards,
Pierre-Charles David

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/0.19
[2] http://git.eclipse.org/c/sirius/org.eclipse.sirius.git/commit/?id=ced834d08401bd8699ec2387cd37077478324899