Re: [sequoyah-dev] I can't checkout from svn

Hi guys,

regarding this issue, we have tried to reproduce the error, but all the infrastructure seems alright.
Also, please note that the URL has changed to http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/tools/org.eclipse.sequoyah.

Please let us know if you are still facing this issue.