[sequoyah-dev] Debugging native code

Hi there.

I had paused a particular project for about 3 months now ; and I
restarted eclipse and my android development environment.

For some reasons, I can not get native code debugging working. I have
my breakpoint in the C++ code : but it just won't stop there. This is
using either the simulator or an HTC desite

Compiling, installing, all is fine... Just can't debug.

I have to admit that my memory is a tad blurry on what I did to make
it run in the past.
The sequoyah pluging is I believe properly configured (and didn't
change since I last got it going).

Any pointers on where I should be looking at ?

Thanks
Jean-Yves

Back to the top