Re: [sequoyah-dev] NDK dev: No app_process in my obj directory?

Hi,

Actually, the app_process will be copied from the device/emulator to the development machine when the
ndk-gdb script is executed. Thus, the configuration step of that guide is just set up in advance to better separate
the process between a configuration and an execution step. It is safe to enter the values before the actual binary
get copied, but if you are not comfortable with this, you can skip the "C/C++ Application" debug configuration, run
through the process until you find the need to run the modified ndk-build command and, just then, configure the
C/C++ debug configuration as shown in the guide and follow the usual workflow.

Let me know if you got into any other issues.

BR's