[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [sequoyah-dev] NDK dev: No app_process in my obj directory?
- From: Jon Paul Schelter <jpschelter@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 20:35:16 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=yFp0rjPtNZmXuvxYVs5YJ7vKlloR5Cfw1N92S0jEVdw=; b=H2UDXAT8ZnqMsNki3Lwd57gk+z3gBpAFEiuSBNQuAYOCWlW7zjf6pxaEdTfqJ/iZsi jVYj2szyT2AIBl6G9VNV4WHry+r20yG6qYP0nK2BhxjqFi2L59EutqcAuJOqzLOQOfBM wq77pimnTPuJY/hk8i9t3UAcKD5x6axu9VycY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=FLUH/DxW/pAo83WUwNkwTd+9J84aNqqgO0SD5PgOO8bqfxUnOE1+3dM2CYOiCAEXI5 sCgSntXel5H6IrybOBk//XqKlvmqA/5EKY24bBJYpQe4sydMZYGMD513x+qj8XrVtINS CG3K7O6D7ye3aIZyZi6HhWXtv0ph6ywx1IjFs=
D'Oh! <slaps forehead>, thanks! I should have figured that out on my own.
"This isn't right; it isn't even wrong." - W. Pauli
On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 12:51, Carlos Souto <mkhv73@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Actually, the app_process will be copied from the device/emulator to the
> development machine when the
> ndk-gdb script is executed. Thus, the configuration step of that guide is
> just set up in advance to better separate
> the process between a configuration and an execution step. It is safe to
> enter the values before the actual binary
> get copied, but if you are not comfortable with this, you can skip the
> "C/C++ Application" debug configuration, run
> through the process until you find the need to run the modified ndk-build
> command and, just then, configure the
> C/C++ debug configuration as shown in the guide and follow the usual
> Let me know if you got into any other issues.
> On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Jon Paul Schelter <jpschelter@xxxxxxxxx>
>> I have an existing C++ codebase, which I'm trying to port to android
>> using the NDK, Eclipse and sequoyah.
>> I'm trying to follow the process described in
>> http://www.eclipse.org/sequoyah/documentation/native_debug.php page,
>> using Eclipse 3.6(SR1) with Sequoyah installed, and after building, I
>> don't have an app_process binary - should I be running something else?
>> The process doesn't seem to be consistent with the option of adding
>> "Android native support" to my Android project.
>> thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
>> "This isn't right; it isn't even wrong." - W. Pauli
>> sequoyah-dev mailing list
> Carlos Alberto Souto Junior
> MSc. in Electrical Engineering
> Jr. Software Engineer
> sequoyah-dev mailing list