[sequoyah-dev] NDK dev: No app_process in my obj directory?

HI,

I have an existing C++ codebase, which I'm trying to port to android
using the NDK, Eclipse and sequoyah.

 I'm trying to follow the process described in
http://www.eclipse.org/sequoyah/documentation/native_debug.php page,
using Eclipse 3.6(SR1) with Sequoyah installed, and after building, I
don't have an app_process binary - should I be running something else?

The process doesn't seem to be consistent with the option of adding
"Android native support" to my Android project.

thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
JP

http://forksandhope.com/
"This isn't right; it isn't even wrong." - W. Pauli

Back to the top