Re: [sequoyah-android-dev] Android Native Perspective

Hi Doug,

One concern we have since the beginning is to reach not only the expert users, but also the new ones. Our objective is to spread the project and attract people who are beginning to develop for mobile/native as well. Thus our focus on usability and out-of-box experience. We want to create a tool which is good enough for a wide range of users, no matter their expertise or if they have one or more screens.

We know that native developers usually are more experienced, and we also understand that this might be a tough objective, but we are doing our best.

Of course, your feedbacks are always welcome, so please keep commenting.

Thanks and regards,
 Marcel