Re: [sequoyah-android-dev] Android Native Perspective

We added an Android Native Perspective because we wanted all the Sequoyah's device management
features and ADT's features (including DDMS and Logcat as well) to be shown, but without cluttering the C/C++ perspective.
In a near future we are planning to add a Code Snippets view and most snippets would make sense only
on an Android Native code context.
Bringing them together within a concise, Android Native perspective seems
to be the most reasonable choice.