[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called User custom method in EL?, by Hazem ELRAFFIEE

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: User custom method in EL? Author: Hazem ELRAFFIEE Date: Mon, 10 March 2014 07:16
Hello

Is there anything I can do to use user custom method in @Validation EL ?

I mean something like:
@Validation
(
    rule = "${ MyToolBox.isValidName(Name) }",
    message = "Illegal Name!!"
)

Is the only way to achieve that is to create a custom ValidationService?

What if I have like 5 validations inside a @Validations annotation, and would like to add a Validation which depends on a custom complex function, should I remove all the 5 validations and re-create them from scratch in the new Validation Service? or is @Service and @Validation work together without problems?

Thank you in advance Smile
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top