[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called @DefaultValue never tells if value is empty!, by Hazem ELRAFFIEE

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: @DefaultValue never tells if value is empty! Author: Hazem ELRAFFIEE Date: Wed, 12 March 2014 06:55
Hello again Very Happy

when I mark a property as
@DefaultValue(text = "Hello")
I can never tell whether it is written explicitly as "Hello" or it doesn't exist and the framework is just passing me the default value!

As I understand, the ".content()" method should give me the written value itself, while ".content(true)" gives the written value, or the default value if the property doesn't exist or has empty value. Is that correct?

I understand the same concept applies to ".text()" and ".text(true)".

The problem is, once a DefaultValue annotation is there, ".content" and ".content(true)" are identical! How can I distinguish between the two cases?
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top