[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called Property Custom Parser?, by Hazem ELRAFFIEE

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Property Custom Parser? Author: Hazem ELRAFFIEE Date: Mon, 10 March 2014 06:44
Hello all Smile

I use Sapphire 0.7, and I have a property called "Resolution" which user should be allowed to write a Matlab _expression_ in it like:
10+(16*2^-12)

I already made a function called "parseResolution" that takes a String input and returns either a valid double or null if parsing failed.

The problem is, many other properties validation is based upon this "Resolution" property, and I would like to avoid calling my custom "parseResolution" each time I implement a new Validation Service. Also I would like to make use of the new @Validation for all other properties that are dependent upon "Resolution".

What I'm thinking of is somehow changing how ".content()" works. Is there anything like that?
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top