Re: [rt-pmc] Planning Council

The AC is responsible for the EDP. The EDP covers the sorts of things
that all projects are required to do.

The Planning Council is responsible for the simultaneous release. The
simultaneous release adds on top of the requirements of the EDP; these
additions only apply to projects that participate in the release.

Make sense?

Wayne