Re: [rt-pmc] Planning Council

Generally changes are noted in the VERSION.txt file and all those
changes are noted in the announcement emails for a release.  Beyond
that, it is discovered quickly enough when they adjust their poms to a
new version of jetty and they see the errors.  Its very rare to make
any sort of substantial change that isn't easily resolved, the last
one of those was the migration to eclipse when all the packaging
changed.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell