Re: [rt-pmc] Re: Virgo

Jesse McConnell wrote:
> As to the requirements to support existing users, I can offer up us as
> an example, we have maintained an external distribution because we
> have historical users that expect a certain set of functionality as
> well, but we maintain that at The Codehaus since much of it would not
> come through the intensive Eclipse IP validation process, third party
> integrations etc, but then we also have our eclipse jetty distribution
> which bundles only approved, IP clean dependencies in the download
> bundles.

Jesse,

Note that we would like to bring the full suite of features to
eclipse and we are currently trying hard to get a CQ for the JSP
engine, but until that time we have to have a separate distribution.

I assume  Virgo (and/or Gemini) will be seeking CQ's for the integrated
tomcat modules.

Will this be the standard apache release or the springsource TC version?

Will this include a JSP engine?

regards

Back to the top