[rt-pmc] Re: Virgo

Hi Jesse

Tom Watson is visiting our site for some OSGi meetings and brought up your post below. Please see the comments below for a summary of our discussion. I hope that's a help for starters.

I am happy to continue the discussion, preferably on the Virgo forum, or via email or skype (glyn.normington) if you would prefer an informal chat.

Glyn