[rt-pmc] draft 3 of the white paper and web site

All,
Attached is draft 3 of the white paper. I have tried to incorporate many of the comments and clean-up some of the grammatical errors. Feedback and comments are welcome.

Also, we have been working on a revised version of the existing Equinox/RCP portal (http://eclipse.org/home/categories/index.php?category=equinox) . Here is a new portal for EclipseRT (http://eclipse.org/home/categories/eclipsert/). The intention is to incorporate the white paper into the portal once it is done. It is also not intended to replace the project web site but point quickly to the individual project sites. Comments are welcome.

Thanks
Ian