[rt-pmc] EclipseRT white paper draft 2

All,

Attached is the second draft of the EclipseRT white paper.  As a reminder, this is suppose to provide a very high level overview of what EclipseRT can enable.   We plan to post it on the EclipseRT web site  (which is being revamped and I hope to get you a link in the next couple of days).

NOTE: Apologies to Scott Lewis I have not incorporated your description of ECF for SOA.   I am having computer challenges this week but I will include it soon.

Please provide feedback before the end of this week.  My goal is that this will be finalized next week.

Thanks
Ian