AW: [rt-pmc] EclipseRT white paper draft 2

Hi Ian,

In this draft version there is even less information about SMILA then in the first one. Currently SMILA has only been mentioned in the bullet-list: “Semantic search capabilies on unstructured data with SMILA”. (BTW: There is a spelling error in this.)

Like Jeff and Sebastian already stated, it would be good for both EclipseRT and SMILA to write at least one whole sentence about SMILA.

For example the short version of our abstract presented at project’s home page would be great.

FYI: SMILA includes lots of great third-party software like ActiveMQ, Apache ODE, Derby, Sesame (http://www.openrdf.org/) and Apache Tomcat. So if some developers are not keen on using the whole SMILA, they can still use some parts of it. We also heavily use other Eclipse/EclipseRT projects like Equinox, EclipseLink, BPEL (for configuration) and Jetty. We also plan to use ECF (for remote component communication) & RAP (for a simple demo client) in the near future.

If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact me or Sebastian.

Best Regards

Igor