Re: [rt-pmc] draft 3 of the white paper and web site

Ian,

sorry for the late feedback.

Jetty is not used by Atlassian.  It works with their products, but
try as we might, we can't get them to list it as supported.

Also I think the phrase "used in many domains" is confusing, because
domain can be domain name.   Perhaps "used in products and services from"
would be better.

cheers