Re: [rt-pmc] Riena Release Review

Thanks, Christian!

Anne Jacko

On May 29, 2009, at 4:08 AM, Christian Campo wrote:

Ok now I have got 3 x +1 (Jeff, Tom, Jochen) from the RT-PMC.

Attached is the final version of my slides in PPT and PDF and also my minideck in PPT and PDF. The detailed slides are identically except that I updated the bugzilla statistics (it turned out that a number of errors where enhancement requests).

Also sending this to EMO now with this same email.

thanks

christian campo

<Riena-Release-Review-1.1.ppt>
<Riena-Release-Review-1.1.pdf>