[rt-pmc] Re: Swordfish Galileo Release Review Docuware

Thanks, Oliver!

Anne Jacko

On May 29, 2009, at 7:48 AM, Oliver Wolf wrote:

Hi Anne,

please find attached the Release Review Docuware for Swordfish’s 0.9 Galileo Release in both PDF and OpenOffice formats.
I have submitted the IP log to the IP team for approval, but haven’t heard back from them yet. I assume that it will be approved latest by June 3rd.

Thanks,
Oliver

--

Oliver Wolf
SOPERA GmbH

<Swordfish09ReleaseReview.odp><Swordfish09ReleaseReview.pdf><Swordfish09ReleaseReviewMiniDeck.odp><Swordfish09ReleaseReviewMiniDeck.pdf>

Back to the top