Re: Fwd: [rt-pmc] FW: preliminary concepts for EclispeRT

Much better.  thanks.  not sure what happened there...

Of these, the ones on page 2 are best. Some thoughts.
- this is pretty detailed and may not shrink well
- the little planets (white dots) are distracting and look like render errors
- the RT element feels missing.
- the interconnect and "plural" aspect is missing
- perhaps something along the lines of the Mac "System Preferences" image.  For example, the planet in the background could be another gear...

Jeff

Christian Campo wrote:
I could read it on my mac....so we try direct mail....maybe that works for you

christian

Back to the top