Re: [rt-pmc] FW: preliminary concepts for EclispeRT

Unfortunately the file that I received does not open in Preview on the Mac and Acrobat reports it has errors on Windows and the Mac.  Can you resend (perhaps zipped) or post it somewhere or ...

Jeff

Mark Rogalski wrote:

Comments:

Page 2: I like this concept the best. The engine part metaphor is good. The large gear shape renders well. I think it is missing an RT branding though. Perhaps adding another meshed gear (to the upper right) with RT inside it would be good. Or maybe taking that idea and switching the "e" and "RT" (so RT is in bigger gear). That would be good for the logo. An icon could just be a smaller version of a single gear.

Page 3: I like the "to the power of" concept, but it looks like various non-complimentary components thrown together.

Page 4: Too much eclipse, not enough "RT".  And I don't think the meaning of a puzzle piece is good as RT is more the underpinnings of other products rather than a single piece, equal to a bunch of other pieces.

"Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/21/2009 12:00 PM

Please respond to
ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to

cc

Subject
[rt-pmc] FW: preliminary concepts for EclispeRT

All,

Attached are the preliminary concepts for the EclipseRT logo.   Comments and feedback are encouraged.  J

Ian
 [attachment "ECLO017_EclipseRT_logo_v01.pdf" deleted by Mark Rogalski/Austin/IBM] _______________________________________________
rt-pmc mailing list
rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx