Re: Fwd: [rt-pmc] FW: preliminary concepts for EclispeRT

I'm not sure I understand your comments Jeff ;-)

Page two (what I call the first concept) does not have any planets that I can see. It is a single gear with a lower case 'e'. I think the white dots you mention are supposed to be a reflection of the sun. I do find them to be a bit distracting. Personally I like the second concept (which actually does represent planets) the best because it incorporates RT into the logo. Perhaps a variation of the first 'gear' concept could use two gears, one for the 'e' and one for 'RT' similar to the second concept.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Jeff McAffer ---05/22/2009 07:28:06 AM---Much better. thanks. not sure what happened there...Jeff McAffer ---05/22/2009 07:28:06 AM---Much better. thanks. not sure what happened there...

Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/22/2009 07:28 AM

Re: Fwd: [rt-pmc] FW: preliminary concepts for EclispeRT

Much better. thanks. not sure what happened there...

Of these, the ones on page 2 are best. Some thoughts.
- this is pretty detailed and may not shrink well
- the little planets (white dots) are distracting and look like render errors
- the RT element feels missing.
- the interconnect and "plural" aspect is missing
- perhaps something along the lines of the Mac "System Preferences" image. For example, the planet in the background could be another gear...

Jeff

Christian Campo wrote:

GIF image

GIF image