Re: [rt-pmc] Re: Swordfish review slides

Title: Re: [rt-pmc] Re: Swordfish review slides
sounds good to me.

Ricco Deutscher wrote:
Bjorn, Jeff and fellow PMC members,

Thank you for all your responses. I suggest the following approach in regards to the Swordfish releases:
  • at the next opportunity (if possible before the EclipseCON) Swordfish has a 0.8 release
  • together with the Galileo there is a 0.9 release
  • the Swordfish 1.0 release follows as soon as the project feels mature enough (the aspiration of the project should be the ESE in November)

Any feelings about that approach?

Best,
Ricco