[rt-pmc] Switch of Co-Lead in SMILA Project

Hi RT-PMC,

could you please support a shift in the project leads of the SMILA project.

From my point of view Sebastian Voigt should take over my position as co-lead of the SMILA project.

The team supports that switch because Sebastian has done parts of this job in the last time.

It would be great if you support a switch to the 15. March.

I will resign as co-lead of the project with the election of Sebastian as replacement.

Thanks for your support.

Kind Regards,

Georg

Back to the top