Re: [rmf-dev] Deleting Juno target definition

Hi Mark,

I vote for keeping the Juno support.

It certainly does not harm to leave the target platform definition in the repository. But...

 Proposal: maybe we should ask for additional build jobs at Eclipse. One for each Eclipse release.

... I am concerned about the overhead to "officially" support it.  But if someone else does it, I don't mind. :-)  I just don't want to give the impression to the world that there is active support if there isn't.

Best,

- Michael

--
Dr. Michael Jastram +49 (162) 274 83 94 http://jastram.de