Re: [rmf-dev] Deleting Juno target definition

Hi,

I would at least support the current and the previous Eclipse releases (Juno + Kepler). This would be in line with the strategy from the Eclipse Automotive Industry Working Group.
Unless it requires too much effort, we can continue supporting older releases as well.

I vote for keeping the Juno support.

Proposal: maybe we should ask for additional build jobs at Eclipse. One for each Eclipse release.

regards

Mark

--
Mark Brörkens
Softwarearchitekt, Projekt- und Produktmanager

Telefon:  +49 30 69 535 878
Telefax:  +49 30 62 908 067
Mobil:     +49 151 61301259 (bevorzugt)

itemis AG
Mulackstraße 22
10119 Berlin

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621
Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus
Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus