Subject: Re: Link to git repository vanished!
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 16:03:17 -0400
From: SF.Net Ops <sfnet_ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Michael Jastram <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings,

It seems that when your project was upgraded to the new system, your git repository was somehow skipped. The easiest way to recover from this is to simply add a new git repo via Admin -> Tools, then push your repo to the new location.

Regards,
Chris Tsai
SourceForge Support
sfnet_ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx