Re: [rmf-dev] proposal for simplifying git repository structure

Committers of the RMF project,

I will start merging the existing repositories into a new repository /gitroot/rmf/org.eclipse.rmf.git this weekend.
Please push your modifications into the "old" repositories until this evening.

The "old" repositories will be kept until we have verified the content of the "new" repository.

Thanks

Mark

PS: a bugzilla for merging the repositories has been created