[rmf-dev] File structure within repository

Hi all,

When I talked with Mark the other day, another infrastructure question came up: How to structure the files inside the repository(ies).  The two options discussed were:
  • All plugins and features in the top level directory
  • A top level plugins and features folder, with the corresponding projects inside.

The first approach makes it easy to just check out everything into the workspace; the second makes things slightly easier for releng.

Yes, ideally we want something like an SVN trunk that you can simply checkout and immediately build without errors or warnings

This thought from Eike suggests the first approach, which we are using now.

Best,

- Michael

--
Michael Jastram (http://www.jastram.de, +49 (162) 274 83 94)